Bhubaneswar: XIM University has successfully placed all its management students this year scoring an average package of Rs17.54 lakh per annum for flagship MBA Business Management programme and Rs 15.12 lakh per annum in the MBA Human Resources Management programme.
For the Business Management Program, the institute played host to several prominent recruiters such as Bank of America, IBM, Accenture, ABinBev, BNY Mellon, Becton Dickinson, ABCL, Natwest Group, ICICI Bank, HashedIn by Deloitte, HSBC, Nestle, Titan, Deloitte, Optum, GE Healthcare, Tiger Analytics – a testament to the ever-strengthening growing brand equity and reputation of this institute.
For the School of Human Resource Management, the institute hosted many eminent recruiters such as Deloitte, Cognizant, ICICI, Capgemini, IBM, Wipro, Accenture, EY, ABCL, Vedanta, Whatfix, Unacademy, Atos, Genpact, HCL, and many more who have continued to repose their trust on our students.
In terms of intake, the highest number of recruitments in the MBA Business Management program were made in the Consulting sector (41%), which was followed by Systems (18%), followed by Finance (18%), Marketing (14%), and Operations (9%), and other sectors. Profiles offered included Risk Management, Strategic Consulting, Corporate Planning,
Corporate Finance, Equity Research, Market Analyst, Marketing, Sales and Distribution, Product Management, Supply Chain Management, Business Consulting, Business
Transformation and Strategy, IT Consulting, and Business Development.
Looking at the School of Human Resource Management, students of the collection bagged offers from some of the most prominent organisations in the country. An array of impressive roles were offered in Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, HR Business Partner, HR analytics, Industrial Relations, Compensation and Benefits, and more.
The institute strengthened its bonds with industry leaders. Some of the leading organisations that partnered with the institute include the following: Tata Steel, Cognizant, Wipro, EY, KPMG, Vedanta, ABCL, ABinBev, Avasant, Mindtree, Crompton, Phable, Emami, Ultratech, Capgemini, Kotak Mahindra, and many more.
● Xuberance‘22 saw the batch of 474 students participate in the placement process –
355 in MBA Business Management and 119 in MBA Human Resource Management
● 101 companies extended offers in Xuberance’22, of which 27 were new recruiters
● 61 students have been extended PPOs from their summer internship organisations
● 8 students have placement offers from National/International corporate case study competitions
● The highest domestic salary stood at Rs. 32.21 Lakhs per annum for MBA Business Management and Rs. 29.5 Lakhs per annum for Human Resource Management
● The average annual compensation stood at Rs. 17.54 Lakhs per annum for MBA Business Management and Rs. 15.12 Lakhs per annum for MBA Human Resource Management
● The median annual compensation stood at Rs. 17.10 Lakhs per annum for MBA Business Management and Rs. 15 Lakhs per annum for MBA Human Resource