Bhubaneswar: Odisha government’s State Level Single Window Clearance Authority (SLSWCA) has approved 11 investment proposals of worth Rs2253.15 crore. The SLSWCA meeting held on digital mode under the chairmanship of chief secretary Suresh Chandra Mahapatra wherein principal secretary industry Hemant Kumar Sharma outlined the project proposals for consideration.
The proposals approved in the meeting were from various sectors like aluminum downstream, steel, food processing, infrastructure, oil and gas, information technology, electronic system designing and manufacturing. The projects envisaged direct employment opportunities for 5,162 persons.
Principal secretary Sharma said, “As most of the proposals are from downstream and manufacturing, the units will boost economic activities in their respective areas through generation of many indirect employment opportunities”.
The major approved projects included the following
Project Name- Project Description- Project Cost (Rs in Crores)- Employment Potential- District
1. Fedders Electric and Engineering Limited- Iron Ore Beneficiation plant- 533.25- 1,029- Sundargarh
2. Envirocare Infrasolution Pvt Ltd.- DRI and Pellet with Beneficiation Plant and Ferro Alloy P Sundargarh
3. Arya Iron And Steel Company Pvt Ltd.- Billet/ Color coated TMT and Filter Cake Handling System- 175.75- 600- Keonjhar
4.CMR Eco Aluminium Pvt Ltd Liquid Aluminium Alloys Plant 101.00 200 Sambalpur
5. Adani Enterprises Limited Datacenter facility offering cloud hosting services- 500.00- 200- Khordha
6.Puspham Technologies Pvt Ltd Software development and digital platform for trading of commodities- 50.00- 250- Khordha
7. Raj Rajeshwar Lalitha Tripursundari Pvt. Ltd. Manufacturing High-grade Titanium slag and by-product Pig Iron- 150.00- 400- Ganjam
8. Amrit Dhara Nutrifoods LLP Dairy products processing unit- 59.48- 152- Cuttack
9. Jatak Jeevan Petrochemicals Pvt Ltd Grain based Ethanol plant- 61.30- 60- Dhenkanal
10. Smart Design Projects Private Limited Warehousing cum Logistic Park- 52.37- 315- Khordha
11. Bharat Gas Resources Limited Natural Gas Regulating System and De Compressing Unit- 50.00- 11- Jajpur and Keonjhar district
Development commissioner Pradeep Kumar Jena, additional chief secretary water resources Anu Garg, additional chief secretary revenue and disaster management Satyabrata Sahu, principal secretary steel and mines Deo Ranjan Kumar Singh, principal secretary energy Nikunjabihari Dhal, and MD IPICOL Bhupendra Singh Poonia participated in the discussions.