The East Coast Railways (ECo Rly) signed two agreements for long term tariff contract (LTTC) with two of its key customers– Anil Aagarwal’s Vedanta Ltd. and Aditya Birla’s Utkal Alumina.
Tag: East Coast Railway
- NINL:Stake holders agree to infuse Rs 800 crore captial to keep steel plant alive
- Singapore’s Jurong to Develop Bhubaneswar Rly Station
- Nirbhaya LitFest 2019: Bharat Majhi & Sanjay Bhatt get Nirbhaya Literary Awards
- Dilip Patel become NTPC director
- NSUI suspends Odisha Student Congress Convenor Itish Pradhan