India’s largest FDI, US$12.9 billion came in on Monday as the Essar Oil Ltd.(EOL) concluded the sale of 98.26% stakes to Russian oil major Rosneft and Trafigura-UCP consortium.
Tag: Essar Oil
- Naval Veteran Sailors Reunion At INS Chilika, Prelude to Navy Day Celebration
- IMF to show case Odisha fiscal reform as a model
- Ravi Kant new Special Resident Commissioner at Delhi
- Odia Society of Singapore's new team takes over charge
- J & K's frist Lt. Governor Girish Murmu coming Odisha on Nov 17, to meet mother