India’s largest FDI, US$12.9 billion came in on Monday as the Essar Oil Ltd.(EOL) concluded the sale of 98.26% stakes to Russian oil major Rosneft and Trafigura-UCP consortium.
Tag: Essar Oil
- JSPL achieves new milestones in production and sales in FY20, 13% up in India production to 6.3 mt.
- India’s most wanted COVID-19 Lockdown violater’s Odisha connection
- India Whispers story brought Odisha’s Bramhabarada in to focus
- Bollywood Badshah Shah Rukh Khan chips in for COVID-19 relief
- Nalco contributes Rs 10.20 crore to PM Cares & Odisha CMRF COVID Fund