India’s largest FDI, US$12.9 billion came in on Monday as the Essar Oil Ltd.(EOL) concluded the sale of 98.26% stakes to Russian oil major Rosneft and Trafigura-UCP consortium.
Tag: Essar Oil
- NINL:Stake holders agree to infuse Rs 800 crore captial to keep steel plant alive
- Singapore’s Jurong to Develop Bhubaneswar Rly Station
- Nirbhaya LitFest 2019: Bharat Majhi & Sanjay Bhatt get Nirbhaya Literary Awards
- Dilip Patel become NTPC director
- NSUI suspends Odisha Student Congress Convenor Itish Pradhan