The Central-sector Nalco is aspiring to become a Rs 31,248 crore company by 2032. Nalco has prepared a long term corporate plan to position itself in the growth trajectory with 1.73 million tonne of aluminium.
- JSPL achieves new milestones in production and sales in FY20, 13% up in India production to 6.3 mt.
- India’s most wanted COVID-19 Lockdown violater’s Odisha connection
- India Whispers story brought Odisha’s Bramhabarada in to focus
- Bollywood Badshah Shah Rukh Khan chips in for COVID-19 relief
- Nalco contributes Rs 10.20 crore to PM Cares & Odisha CMRF COVID Fund