The Central-sector Nalco is aspiring to become a Rs 31,248 crore company by 2032. Nalco has prepared a long term corporate plan to position itself in the growth trajectory with 1.73 million tonne of aluminium.
- Naval Veteran Sailors Reunion At INS Chilika, Prelude to Navy Day Celebration
- IMF to show case Odisha fiscal reform as a model
- Ravi Kant new Special Resident Commissioner at Delhi
- Odia Society of Singapore's new team takes over charge
- J & K's frist Lt. Governor Girish Murmu coming Odisha on Nov 17, to meet mother