The Central-sector Nalco is aspiring to become a Rs 31,248 crore company by 2032. Nalco has prepared a long term corporate plan to position itself in the growth trajectory with 1.73 million tonne of aluminium.
- NINL:Stake holders agree to infuse Rs 800 crore captial to keep steel plant alive
- Singapore’s Jurong to Develop Bhubaneswar Rly Station
- Nirbhaya LitFest 2019: Bharat Majhi & Sanjay Bhatt get Nirbhaya Literary Awards
- Dilip Patel become NTPC director
- NSUI suspends Odisha Student Congress Convenor Itish Pradhan