Tribals of five villages of Rayagada and Koraput districts of southern Odisha demonstrated against the Odisha government’s move to hand over Kodinga Mali bauxite mines to Vedanta Resources.
Tag: Kodinga Mines
- Naval Veteran Sailors Reunion At INS Chilika, Prelude to Navy Day Celebration
- IMF to show case Odisha fiscal reform as a model
- Odia Society of Singapore's new team takes over charge
- Ravi Kant new Special Resident Commissioner at Delhi
- J & K's frist Lt. Governor Girish Murmu coming Odisha on Nov 17, to meet mother