Tribals of five villages of Rayagada and Koraput districts of southern Odisha demonstrated against the Odisha government’s move to hand over Kodinga Mali bauxite mines to Vedanta Resources.
Tag: Kodinga Mines
- India Whispers story brought Odisha’s Bramhabarada in to focus
- Nalco contributes Rs 10.20 crore to PM Cares & Odisha CMRF COVID Fund
- Odisha extends Lockdown period till 30th April
- Odisha CM appeals the women family members of Nizamuddin returnees
- Odisha’s sealed areas: Milk & essential commodities not reaching people